Within the synavision task manager you can create checklists, the so-called Tickets.
Tickets may help to end clipoards and filling pages of protocols: fill out the checklists via tablet or smartphone directly on site or complete the work easily on the PC. You can upload pictures, file attachments and more for the documentation and invite external participants to your projects by only a few clicks.
- … open a ticket by a double-click.
- … change the order of the list by clicking on the top of the columns.
- … filter the list by entering a text into the top search field.
- … use the advanced filter by clicking on the filter symbol.
Edit a new Ticket:
Subject: Enter the subject of the ticket.
Assigned to: Chose the project member that is supposed to be next to work on the ticket..
Status: Chose new/accepted/closed
Followingly you can save or delete the ticket. “Recent Changes” show an automated change log of the ticket.
Edit an existing Ticket:
- create a link …
- … that can be used to create a new ticket.
- … that can be used to open the existing ticket in read-only mode.
- … that can be used to open the existing ticket in editing mode.
- comment on the ticket (before “Recent Changes” a new heading “Comments” appears, in which all comments concerning the ticket can be seen).
- export the content to an .xls-file.
- delete o save the ticket.